Sunday, April 27, 2008

new lappy

Finally after almost 2 months or so I have got a new laptop. the old one broke about 2 and half months and I felt as if it stopped me from doing many things. And suddenly I see myself online all through the day having really not a whole lot to do except reading all blogs and downloading some songs.I guess it has become a kind of necessity. So will keep my fingers crossed and hope it works fine for along time and you guys will seem posting more often in blogggggersville....

9 comments:

Keshi said...

wow cool! Enjoy it :)

Keshi.

Cinderella said...

What model ?

So now we can expect to more of you , eh ?

Oh, I meant, more of your posts....

*looks innocetly*

badshah khan said...

@ cindrella: its dell xps M1530.....yes u can see more of me ...*blushes innocently*

IncorrigibleV said...

hey congratulations...
i read u got a dell xps m1530... thats super...
unfortunately my dell laptop got delayed and now i'll get it sometime in june/july :(

badshah khan said...

@ vandita: yeah super-a-giddde and which one have u ordered???

A said...

Congrats!

Enjoy! and write loads!

Solitaire said...

Great! This gives you a good chance to visit Psychobabble because you have been tagged!

Keshi said...

new lappy and no updates..great. :)

Keshi.

Satanic Angel said...

yay!