Monday, May 5, 2008

Busy Weekend

Its been quite sometime since i had been busy in the weekends. It seemed as if 48 hours of weekend seemed pretty less, which is always true.

Saturday pretty unusual of me getting up at 9. Well had to get up as I had to loook for a new apt. We found one and then had to finish up all the paper work.In the mean time a call from the office , asking me if I could come down for an hour. I mean when u r newbie u can never say nO . so said that I would finish my work by 2 and then come. But couldnt finish it by 4. In the mean time my buddies planned for a movie. I thought even i could get on with it. But no my BOSS felt my presence was necessary as if Iam gonna invent some new life saving software. had to go to work just for an hour rather 60 mins ......anyway some how finished my saturday . Sunday was again a day for some workout. Nice game of cricket. came home again by 7 afer one more win Thanks to the wind which helped us swing the ball and win the match. Body was tired but got a call from my frnd. The call was for a movie and I never say NO. so went for IRON MAN. Ok movie the SUPERHERO kind. Then had a nice dinner thats it couldnt eep my eyes open after all the Hard work. And before I could sleep the cell phone started cribbing... calling me for work dont know when is my LIFE GONNA CALL........

7 comments:

Cinderella said...

I so know this !
48 hours seem too damn less man !
I was at office too one sunday, couldnt deny boss, being a newbie...I could relate that part of the story with you..

Hey Ironman kaisa tha ? I wanna see it..

badshah khan said...

@ Cindrella: If you like SUPERHERO kinda movies then you r gonnalike it . you can hear lil bit of Hindi in the movie as well.Overall its ok

Keshi said...

put the cell on silent LOL!

Keshi.

badshah khan said...

@keshi: Does putting the cell on Silent drops call???????

Solitaire said...

This is life now...
No escaping it!

Satanic Angel said...

lifes such..put ur cell fone on silent mode and hey u know my fone has this flight mode thing :D i use it quite often..it makes the cel fone unreachable- oh sir u'd called up? oh the place i was at had no coverage u know *sad face that expresses immense regret for not being able to be ur bosses usual Genie*

IncorrigibleV said...

hmm i think i shd go watch ironman now ...
i agree 48 hrs is too less for the weekend... but kya karen thats how life is... not balanced and unfair !