Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dropped

yes recovered completely from the craziness and back to normal. Yeah the other day morning I did get up early and went for a game of cricket. After quite a while. Had 2 hours of sleep not long enough but good enough.
So joined a club, to keep myself fit. Iam not a GYM guy so this how I try to be fit. DIdnt have great day with the ball and nor with the bat but njoid the outing . One week later We have a League coming up and I am dropped out . SObbbbbbbbbbb. Can't remember when I was dropped out of a team. Every dog has to warm his ass in the bench and this time its the MADRASi ............

9 comments:

Satanic Angel said...

so u have become madrASSi from madrasi :p

badshah khan said...

@ elusive : yeps

Cinderella said...

LOl....you will have your day fella !

badshah khan said...

@ cindrella: I got my chance will be plating this saturday ...lets see how it goes ...

A said...

happens...

cheer up now!

arrey just read the coment...u got ur chance...

how did it go?

badshah khan said...

@ anjuli it went pretty well will put about in the post may be tonight or tommorow. its hard finding topics to post about for somebody like me .... I guess I have a copule lined up so check in my next post.

IncorrigibleV said...

ohho ... better luck next time

Solitaire said...

OMG! I am so sorry for this.
I am sure your heart was broken.

badshah khan said...

@ solitiare: Well not exactly.