Tuesday, February 26, 2008

randomn TAG

Solitaire tagged and wants me to write down 7 random things about myself. I think its gonna be real tough.

1) Whenever I walk alone I make sure I don't step on the edges of a tile. Try to place my legs inside the tile. Well if its too small then I ignore it. But I do it quite often and when the Tiles are big enough.

2)I do like to sleep with my headphones playing my favourite songs .

3)Once everymonth I try to look if there is any video of the old cricket matches in which azza played.

4)I do sing pretty loud when I am having shower. I have got complaints from people staying in the apartment above me.

5)I can spend 20 hours of a day sleeping.

6)I cannot drink white MILK. I mean I need to change its color may be add some coffee, cocao or soemthing to be edible. In short Iam very picky about the food I eat.

7)I Like being in all the photos that are being clicked around me.

Well writing 7 things was really difficult> I could not remeber anythig other than what I like eating and drinking.As a rule I have to tag 7 people and they are
1)anjuli
2)ashu
3)cindrella
4)divya
5)vandita
6)Mez
7)elusive

13 comments:

Satanic Angel said...

i had a fixation about the tile thing too!but i dont do it anymore.

Solitaire said...

Many things in here are not that random. You are like so many other ppl I know. And I love Azharuddin!

badshah khan said...

@ elusive: SO you can pinch me this time.

@ solitaire: Well wot do u feel is not random. and who are other people That i like and you know.

Keshi said...

lol I can hear ya singing in the shower!

Keshi.

badshah khan said...

@ keshi : I mean I was singing and somebody from the top shouted ki " yeah gana band kar "....

A said...

God! so many things in common...I sing aloud wherever I am :-)I can spend 24 hrs. a day sleeping :-P, I can't drink white milk too!

Solitaire said...

Are you trying to be funny or did you really not understand what I was saying?

A said...

Badshah Khan!!!!!!!


READ SOLITAIRE'S COMMENT AGAIN!:

"You are like so many other ppl I know"

iska matlab yeh nahin hai ki tum kisi ko pasand karte ho...pdir se padho!

badshah khan said...

@ anjuli : hmmmmm aaapke aur mere khayalat kitne milthe julthe hai .

@ solitaire: I understand that the things are not random.koi hum jaise se mila do(corrected version).

@anjuli : Thanks for the torch. I guess i missed the "are".

Cinderella said...

Arre..such a cute tag !!
Btw I hate white milk...I cant stand the odour it gives off.
But coffe, tea, milk-shake, curd, cheese...all that is fine !
And I love Azhar..!
This is an easy to do tag...will do it pretty soon.
Thnx.

IncorrigibleV said...

1)i used to do that long ago...its fun, reminds me of hopscotch
2) yeah me too
4) i love singing in the shower, though i don't think im too loud
6) me neither...same pinch
7) mere saath hamesha ulta hota hai, i never end up being in the pics that are being clicked around me :P
thanks for taggin me, will finish it as soon as i can

Cinderella said...

Dude, conducted your tag.
Check it out.

Solitaire said...

Tagged again!
http://mm-mm-mm-good.blogspot.com/2008/03/10-things-i-do-not-like-about-men.html