Thursday, February 21, 2008

Old times

Often with our busy lives, present torubles and tension, we tend to forget the amount of fun we had in our old times. We tend to forget some buddies who were pretty close. I mean not exactly forget but you dont share the same amount of closeness that you shared may be about 7 years ago or rather at that time. And when suddenly you see a old page of your life ,you really tend to remember the old days as if you see in the flashback of the movie. The days you spent together. The long chats along the railway stations. The common friends, the hot chicks , the famous gossip stories, the happening things, The typical accent of few people, The fights, The brawls, the altercation, the struggle, the endless nights in the street, the gurkhas, the professors and many more. I mean it reminds you of many more people whom we met in our lives and all the chars come alive.
yeah I met one of my frnd here. We first met abt 5-6 years back In bangalore. When we finished out bachelors and came in for doing a course in CDAC. Well it was a class of just 12 students and we really had one of the best time of our lives. I mean it was for the first time away for me from my house. I mean you always feel a free bird when you stay away for the first time. being a small class we all shared a nice relationship. To start off things were slow just because people were from different parts and were more typical chars from those locations.And I have this bad habit of talking in different tones with different people. I mean we always used to tease such guys and I always had a companion from my college to help me out. I mean the class strength was like this : WE 2 mumbaikar....2 Madrasis from chennai ...1 malyali from THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, 1 andhrite, 1 from kanpur, 1 madrasi from all over north india, one from orissa, one bihari who did his bachelors from bangalore, 1 from bangalore, 1 from kanpur, 1 from udaipur, 1 from bhopal MP. I mean it was a total national integration program. I tell you this was total fun. I still remember this guy from MP. His name was Bajpayee i mean gaurav bajpayee I used to call him bajpayee. As most of them were from different parts of India we used to communicate in english. ANd the first time we met this guy...this guy is like "Do you guys know Hindi". Obviously we did and he was so relived. And started teling that he was really very sad as he had been in bangalore for almost 2 weeks and hasnt spoke in Hindi and was very happy seeing us. This guy was real good in Hindi. obviously being from somewhere near Bhopal. He used to write kavithas. and real good ones.
the second group were the guys from CHENNAi. Obviously they didnt know Hindi and spoke in ENGLISHHH. and were very tyical with their Wot da stuff?? one was a real tirkeee and the other was very softspoken. was a real fun when these guys used to talk with bajpayee saab. and these guys were worried abt the campus placements and stuff from the very first day.
then comes this short "CHAPTER" guy from orissa. Was always stuck to his mobile when we met him. He had his typical way of talking Hindi with using B instead of V and many more such fiasco pronounciation. He was the most lively in our group. Was a fun guy to be around with.
Then There was this guy from Udaipur. I mean he was thinner than me which made me very happy. hardly opened his mouth. Was pretty silent most of the time. He always used to be stuck to his computer. He really used to work abt 3 times of wot we did. Was a very intresting guy. Then the one from bihar. I guess he was the smartest of the lot .He was really sharp in the class and even outside the class. He was the one who was proabably the one who got all of the people together.
Then there were a few girls from Delhi, banglaore and andhra. I remeber making fun of the andhraite girl when she used the word LAW, She used to say it LA...was real fun.
the guy from kearla was the funniest to be around . I mean damn patient, typical MALLU, and a real cool headed guy.
the guy I met here today was the madrasi from all over north. His father was in mlitary so had to move a lot of places and he had a typical delhi accent. I mean he was pretty uncoventional in the ways he used work out the problems. But he was pretty smart. He always had a very different way of solving things.
Met him after a long time and the memories came alive. I mean the course was only for 6 months But we guys had so much fun that we stayed there for 9 months and then we came to mumbai again with most of them and had fun there as well. I guess I was a erratic kind of guy. Not too much impetus on career and things like that. But Things were going pretty well for me at that time. Now Things are different all of them are in different parts of the world. I guess Iam stuck up here . yeps I guess will end this blog. This looks my biggest blog. Was really rejuvenating seeing my old buddy thought will share with my latest blogging budddies..............

5 comments:

IncorrigibleV said...

i dunno how many times ive said this but i'll say it again...blogger is definitely the best way to treasure moments record what happened and exactly how u felt and also to relive old memories :)
always brings a smile...
good post badshah!

Solitaire said...

I dont know if you would believe this or not but even today when I meet a close friend after 7 years, it feels like we have never been apart.

Keshi said...

Blogger is the best way to preserve memories of one's moods and feelings at the exact times it all happened.

Keshi.

badshah khan said...

@ vandita: yeah true

@solitaire: I guess you manage things well so u still feel the same closeness.

@Keshi : yeah it tells ur day, mood and helps us remember some great moments

Solitaire said...

You have been tagged again..
Check Warm Fuzzies