Saturday, March 8, 2008

The real weekend

Yep finally the weekend is round the corner. It is really great to sweat and have a filling stomach at the end of the day rather than having a filled stomach through out the day.Finally I have started working after lots of waiting and too many obstacles. Not thoroughly in a satisfying way but Things have finally moved, hope in the right direction.
The guy who used to be yelling and screaming all day had to keep mum for 8 hours everyday and that 2, 5 days in a row. And it seemed like a nice start already as my roomie had made some aloo parathas dipped in GHEE thanks to my effort. It was really fantastic to see me getting a move on. Well I know its soon gonna be tiring and I am gonna be scared of mondays yet again. The days of liberty seems to have stopped for a while.But the kind of work that I always wanted to do seems to be eluding from me for the 2nd time in my life. Some things are really not destined for you but you need to make your choices and move on. Lets see if I find those kind of job lying around in the near future. Yes Nice week not too much to do, being the first week. Lets see how the river flows from now on.

10 comments:

IncorrigibleV said...

what kinda work has been eluding u?...
lol@paranthas dipped in ghee :P

Cinderella said...

Oh dear !!
So you also started working this past week..??
Same pinch dude !!
All the best for the future. And dont woryy, good times will roll...

badshah khan said...

@vandita: I always wanted to work in VLSI.I just started of well in 2003 but then moved away. Then now I had a chance but again didnt get into VLSI but some software. Everything happens with a reason.

@cinderella: Thanks a ton cogratulations once again

Keshi said...

** as my roomie had made some aloo parathas dipped in GHEE thanks to my effort

sounds yummy :)

Keshi.

A said...

Hey All the best!

This was a real sweet post!

Solitaire said...

Aaha congrats!
Sad that I find out such news through a blog!
Is that why you stopped visiting my blogs?

badshah khan said...

@ Keshi: This is what happens if you have a real cook as a roomie.

@anjuli: thanks

@solitaire: Thanks. yeah when I find u in chat I just get hmmmmmmmmms and Ohhhhhs. and I do read your blogs just was a repeat blog so didnt comment. And how do you think ur sitemeter goes up?

Solitaire said...

Please do not tell me that all 5 blogs have a repeat blog on them since a month!

Mez said...

Weekends are a bliss....they just come n go in a jiffy.

Keshi said...

hehe yes...as long as u do ur daily exercises u should be fine Badshah :)

Keshi.