Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Who am I ??? why am I ???

Well the question that keeps haunting most people is "WHO AM I ?". What is my purpose? where am I?? Why am I??? and WHY me ??
Many people find the answer for these questions from different sources. Few people find it through religion. Few of them say that life is a mean or medium of achieving some eternal happiness.Some say a way of salvation .Some consider it as an opportunity to serve their people few say serving the mankind and few people may say serving themselves and few would say to enjoy and have fun. Some people say To set an example , few of them say to follow their LORD their IDOL. I-robot a movie says even the robots are created for some purpose. Each Robot even identifies that it has its own purpose and strive achieving that. But most of them have an justification good enough to keep doing it few of them may convince you as well but nothing as convinced me so far.

It does trouble me at times. I try finding the answer for these questions. why do I do some things? Some with reasoning and some without any specific reason.Some things automatically happens even if don't think about it and few of them never happens even if I try hard. Do I really know what I want in life and is all my deed justified. Is it the right way. Am i doing the thing intended for me and many such questions.Am I just going to live like most other and perish. I start thinking about it before it really gets dark laying on my sleeping bed when I haven't done anything all through the day and I finally submerge into it(darkness) completely.Time stops. I don't feel anything. Nothing then seems right nothing wrong. Nothing I love seems deserted nothing I hate embraces me. No pain No happiness. No sadness. Nothing cold Nothing Hot.Nothing bright nothing light . Nothing red nor blue neither green. Nothing beautiful nothing ugly.Nothing too loud nothing as in silence.Seems like everything and yet nothing. All words seems meaningless until something suddenly creeps into me to make me realize that I still exist.Once I recollect myself I get on with it follow some daily ablutions and Do things as if these were the things meant for me and keep on doing it don't know why? Until again in the mind these question arise just before I jump into my sleep.

2 comments:

Solitaire said...

Time never stops. It is us who become stagnant. You are thinking, and thinking hard. That is a good sign.

Satanic Angel said...

oh am tired of asking those questions to myself so I've stopped