Friday, January 25, 2008

TAG time

My first TAG ......took some time to know what this TAG thing is

Instructions:Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. Name Three Most Valuable Assets?

Family,peace and love


2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?

Surely would not tell her face to face ...may be fone or email


3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?

I dont have many so i would take all the 3 ...anjuli, procrastinator and solitaire


4.Where is the place that you want to go the most?

seashore


5.If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?

Would like to become a successful cricketer representing India


6.Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?

I guess my idea of coming to US for masters....


7.What are you afraid to lose the most?


My family


8.What would you do if you found a briefcase full of money?

Will put half in temple and use half of it



9.If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?


may or may not be



10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you...

1) Puts her entire day in a blog
2) portrays she is outspoken
3) sounds sweet and innocent at times



11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?

she should love me more than anything and everything



12.Which type of person do you hate the most?


anybody who doesn't like me



13.What is your ambition?

To stay happy and try not to make anyone unhappy


14.What is the thing that will make you think someone is a bad person?


reminds me of butcher


15.Christmas is coming, who do you like to celebrate with?


My family


16.If you could do one thing different in life, what would it be?

try to keep on repeating my childhood days with different stories



17.Are you a shopaholic or no?

Yes, I guess ..


18.What is your stress buster?

I guess sleep


19. What should be done to people who make such long tags..

Imposition .....mere naam ka japna


20. Do all of us know what are we doing here ?

I think most of them don't and surely i dont't



so learn Tagging
soliatire, procrastinator,vandita,MEZ,ashu,keshu,cindrella,divya

13 comments:

Solitaire said...

hahahah!!
U dont like ppl who dont like you.
So simplistic! I like it!

A said...

portrays she is outspoken??? arrey main bahot bolti hoon actually...par bas unke saath jo mujhe achhe lagte hain...

Cinderella said...

Badshah ji, apni pyari Anjuli m'am already tag kar chuki hain hume ...so I gotta do ?
I'll just deduct two questions and out the whole tag in one one.
Will that do ???

Your "I dont like them who dont like me" totally crack me up...lol !!!

So cute !!!
Love reading this.

badshah khan said...

@Cinderella : oh Sheet ....anyway that sounds good to me ..

A said...

aur mere sawaal ka jawab?

badshah khan said...

@ anjuli : I mean i felt u show up urself as a very talkative person...may be u might be in ur own well but when u jump into the ocean u really know ki aap kitne bolthe ho ....

Sam said...

Thanks for tagging me :)

♥ÐÅyÐяєÅмє®♥ said...

simple yet interesting insight :)

keep on blogging dude ..u r gonna be completing many more tags :)
amen :P

badshah khan said...

@ sourish: thanks cap

IncorrigibleV said...

thanks for taggin me...will be doin it soon.
PS: i was pleasantly surprised to see myself on ur blogroll...now even u are on mine :)

Keshi said...

**Surely would not tell her face to face ...may be fone or email

LOL cute!

u tagged me aww..

btw did u hv a different ID before? I mean do I know u from before? :)


Keshi.

badshah khan said...

@ keshi : I guess , I didnt have any other id ,So i guess you wudnt have known me ..may be if u read newpapers often. I found u out from solitaires bloglist.

Keshi said...

oh ok :) tnxx!

Will do this Tag soon...Cinderella tagged me on this too.

hv a good one mate!
Keshi.