Sunday, January 20, 2008

My saturday

Whenever I feel I have wasted my day.I feel the need to tell it to somebody. And when I tell it to somebody I don't want him/her to give me a lecture nor would I want him/her to encourage me. So this is not exactly a sincere confession nor is this some sort of achievement. It is not feeling TOOOOO guilty nor does it give me satisfaction. I call it a BLOG.
Had seen my country win at perth. Was very happy but didnt feel that excitement.My Saturday had already started. It was 2:00 AM when i started to close my eyes. Slept well as if I had struggled through out the week working. Well doesnt matter a human needs 6-8 hours of sleep and Iam a big hearted man . I always take the highest rounding number. 2+ 8= 12 . My math isn't good as well.So my eyes again opened at 12 PM . I think good enough sleep. Anyway I had already missed half of my day. Before I could start doing something I started off a movie "The Seeker" rising of the dark . So saw the movie. Even if you dont do anything constructive your stomach doesnt know that it starts ringing when it feels it is empty. So i along with my frnd went down to eat. We went into a fast food center. It seemed as if I was in chennai. So felt like eating some chennai food. the call from my stomach was of GOTHU paratha. After a heavy stomach u always feel dizzy but I had wasted half of my day Sleeping so didnt want to sleep. So wot are my options. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............movie...this time it was The MAN. It was nice comedy movie. Well once I was done watching what next. I felt I was watching too many English movies. Now it was time for some Hindi movie. I was just looking around and I found this shahid kapooor movie CHup chup ke. Watched that one as well. It was almost 7:30 when the movie ended. I really felt something bad about this so I got up and went for a Shower and i along with my friend went for strolling. We reached a chat house then it was about 8:45 so heard some sounds from my Stomach again. So had some Combo #1. The food tasted like some dhaba food. Roti , paneer mattar, shimla mirchi aloo with daal, raitha, papad, kheer and chas to finish it.Then went to some supermarket to get some stuff for my friend. Was getting just a little bit cold. As i was walking I saw COLD STONE. Reminded me of my old days when I used to hang out in the night eating Malai kulfi. Couldn't get that but some ice cream seemed a decent compensation. I come back what now. So can you believe I sat down for watching one more movie halla bol. making it four in a day. This is not the first time. I think Sunday has started and its again 2:00 am can't stay awake. Had to make myself realize that this aint the thing I need to do. But what can a dry leaf fallen from the tree into the river do.....flow with the river.....

9 comments:

A said...

:-)

Solitaire said...

Seems like a perfect day to me!

badshah khan said...

@ anjuli: Is it a sarcastic smile ?? or is it something else???

@ solitaire : Once in awhile is fine what if it becomes a routine where am i heading????

A said...

my smiles never have categories or classes, they are just smiles...sochta bahot hai tu....

by the way, u are tagged...

Solitaire said...

@ Badshah, why are you always asking EVERYONE that question of they are being sarcastic or not?
Talk about paranoia..

badshah khan said...

@ Solitaire: I am not sure whether I do it with everyone. But I am never sure when somebody comments.May be I do it quite often and make sure that somebody aint imitating me.Paranoia..may be thats what has gripped me

Satanic Angel said...

assuming that you're a gu (badshah) it's no big deal to hate being advised. no guy likes advice. but hey doing nothing is fun. i suggest all of us should take a 1-2 year break and do nothing.

Satanic Angel said...

are u by anychance a shahrukh fan? in case u r, same pinch! ;)

badshah khan said...

@ elusive : Nope Not at all Iam not Shahrukh's fan.