Saturday, January 5, 2008

first few things every new year

New year always brings new things, new aspirations new energy in everyones life and so it does in me as well. People make resolutions ,But I manage to do a few things always or rather have been doing so far every year

1) Well first and foremost I check out the astrology for that year obviously my star sign and especially if there are any specific good months, lucky numbers and not so good times rather tough months.
2) make sure I don't really get up early
3) Check the day of my birthday
4) Make sure I have a shower that day However late it may be
5) try to wish people until I feel that I have wished enough people
6) Make sure I don't quarrel with anyone
7) Of course talk to my parents
8) try to wish people in their mother tongue if I can.

I dont know y I do these things but i somehow manage to do and feel happy if I find my Birthday on a Sunday and if I see the months or days that i like in the lucky days. Nothing that it is going to matter much but i somehow end up doing these and I did this time as well

6 comments:

A said...

good that u did post something finally!

Enjoy the new year!

and the predictions....hehehe...u read them?????? are they any good?

badshah khan said...

Anjuli said...Well Yes .. always nice to hear that u have got a good time ahead....

Solitaire said...

So what day does your birthday fall on this year?

badshah khan said...

Solitaire said...Hey its the day when i was born ..brahaspativaat(thursday)

A said...

and if it says that bad times are ahead?

and whats this A said... and B said... ????? khali naam likh na...

badshah khan said...

Anjuli : If bad times ahead just phook phook ke kadam rakhtha hu to start off then later on it doesnt play on my mind.