Friday, March 28, 2008

Yeah Blog rafi ke naam

yeah I was thinking of posting this blog just to update and know any of the songs that I might have missed. I am real big fan of the HINDI singer rafi anf I just love his voice and generally sleep hearing his voice. He started his career singing and emulating a few singers but soon developed his own style of singing.

my all time fav rafi song is

1> Zindagi bhar nahi bhulegi woh barsaat ki raat
2> kabhi khud pe kabhi halaat pe rona aaya
3> Abhi na jao chodkar ke dil abhi bahara nahi .
It would be great if you guys can add to this list and add 3 of ur fav rafi songs.

5 comments:

Keshi said...

aww I like him to...hv heard few of his songs.

Keshi.

A said...

1) ehsaan tera hoga mujh par, dil kehta hai jo kehne do....

2)kar chale hum fida jaan-o-tan saathiyon...

3)aaj mausam bada beiman hain....aaj mausam...

IncorrigibleV said...

ohh im a big time rafi fan too, i love all his songs for shammi uncle but my favs
1) zindagi bhar nahi bhoolegi yeh barsaat ki raat
{im not stealing this srsly is my fav :P}
2) aye gulbadan
3) deewana mujh sa nahi is ambar ke neeche
and also
4) hai duniya usi ki zamaana usi ka mohabbat mein jo ho gaya ho kisi ka

Satanic Angel said...

1) din dhal jaaye haai

2) Hum bekhudi mein tumko pukare chale gaye

3)Main zindagi ka saath nibhaata..

4) chhalke teri aankho se..sharaab aur zyada
the list can go on n on..
I love all his songs esp the ones he sung for dev anand..
Abhi na jaao chhodkar and kabhi khud pe r my BIG TIME fav!!!

Satanic Angel said...

i cant rem the song in which dev anand is sitting on the train-top trying to woo asha parekh...ughhh i jus cant rem it :(