Sunday, October 5, 2008

the plan itself excites me ...

I dont know just seem to be more happy since i booked the tickets for home. Yeah finally hope that I would be coming to India after 2 years. 2 years is a long time but i have been seeing alot of things.Seems as if it was just days... Yeah my humming as i get out of the lift and the people laughing behind my back thinking I am crazy. the little kids njoing the evening. sitting in the seats and chatting . those long night walks .. the amul tri cone and the malai kulfi in the nights.. njoing the bhaiya's pani puri....getting drenched in rain.those fantastic houney in tarin. those long waits for frnds and buddies in the station. those softy ....

yes Iam all excited but there is a little bit of fear. The frnds might have changed their priorities,the might have adapted to some new routine, might manage to spend a day with me or may also be an hour. yeah but still I am waiting keenly for those moments.....dying to meet some people who were my langoats .......hope they would be excited to see me ...the way i am . hope and pray that i am not disappointed ....

5 comments:

Cinderella said...

YOur last line cracked me up...I think you forgot to add a vice-versa !

LOL !

badshah khan said...

@cinderella: yeps ...vice versa ...was just being selfish ....thanks for making me relaise ....

IncorrigibleV said...

:) 2 yrs?? hope u loads of fun on ur visit home :)
"paani puri and amul tricone" *sigh*
i wanna have both now but my damn nose :(

badshah khan said...

@vandita : thanks

IncorrigibleV said...

Blog updated and url changed to this.